The following Bible questions are provided for your entertainment and education.
For the answer to each question, click on the corresponding A.
1. How old was Jesus when He started His ministry?
2. God’s greatest command?
3. What is God’s second greatest commandment?
4. What separates man from God?
5. How do we eliminate our sins?
To tell others about Jesus
We repent of our sins
Not loving, taking the position of God the Judge
He was about 30
The Sea of Galilee
To honor our father & mother
Peter, but he did repent
John the Baptist
He kissed Him
From the angel Gabriel
By dying in our place on cross
Joseph of Arimathea
About 4,000 men + women & kids
Peter and Andrew
God said, “You shall have no other gods before me”
6. Why is unforgiveness a sin?
7. What Sea did Jesus calm?
8. What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
9. What keeps us out of heaven?
10. What boy defeated a giant?
11. When God looks at us, what does He look at?
12. Who received the 10 commandments from God?
13. What does the fifth commandment of the 10 commandments say?
14. Isaiah predicted the fall of
what city 150 years before it
15. Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
16. Who is the first apostle to
17. Who baptized Jesus?
18. Who murders John the Baptist?
19. How did Judas signal Jesus’s identity to the Roman officials?
20. What was Paul’s name before
God changed it?
21. Where was Jesus born?
22. Who was the first Christian martyr?
23. How did the Virgin Mary learn of her pregnancy?
24. What was Simon Peter’s occupation before he became an apostle?
26. After Jesus fed 5,000+ people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many full baskets were left over?
25. How did Jesus pay the price for our sins?
27. What example does Paul say Christians should follow?
28. To what city was Saul traveling to when he encountered a blinding light?
29. What job did Matthew have
before joining Jesus?
30. Who wrote the Book of Revelation?
31. What is the shortest book in
the New Testament?
32. What island was Paul ship- wrecked on?
33. Who asked Pilate for Jesus’ body after the crucifixion?
34. How many people did Jesus
feed with seven loaves of
bread and a few fish?
35. Who were the first apostles called to follow Jesus?
37. How many books are in the
38. What city was Jesus born?
39. What prophet was swallowed
by a fish?
40. What does the first commandment of the 10 commandments say?
36. What insect did John the
Baptist eat in the desert?
Get Bible Answers . org